Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday


Bed rest has ended. Probably one of the most mentally challenging times I've been through. It was dark, and daunting, and border line depressed until today.
Last night, a dear friend prayed for me, later, Fletch prayed... and today after breakfast... I could walk and stand for more than 5 minutes without excruciating pain. My mind cleared. There was no slow recovery, it was just gone. God is good.
After testing I've learned I can function pretty normal for about 30 minutes on my feet. AWESOME!
And instead of Docs I finally had a midwife again, and she was was a complete blessing. Describing and explaining everything to me with tips and techniques to relieve pain. As it turns out, this stuff is gonna stick till the end, but as long as I take it easy, it won't be the severity that it has been. And so far, no absolute restrictions to stay on a couch.

So we celebrated today with a picnic outback and a small trip to Joanns to get some needed fabrics to make some specialties for Mama and new bean. I'm finally going to get some things done around here.... the anticipation for doing that is amazing, and my fingers and body are itching to get things rolling.

No comments: